Þórir experiences new things!

 A post by Þórir Guðmundsson


I think its pretty obvious that the most interesting thing we did this week was the Elfschool. I actually learn 3 things there, I learned that I can eat a pancake in one bite, I also learned that you have to enjoy life more because sometimes you get in situations that you don’t want to be in, like having to be in some Elfschool for 3 hours. Although I found the Elfschool pretty interesting… I did like the headmaster though, he was a brilliant guy, fun guy. We also went to visit horses, it was very fun but the third thing I learned this week is that I am allergic to horses, I didn’t know that. That was definitely an experience, weird experience but everything turned out fine. There was 2 things that stood up this week, the first thing was going to the top of Hallgrímskirkja, I had never done it before and the weather was great and the view?!?!? omg beautiful! The second thing that stood up this week was definitely the FlyOver Iceland, I had never tried it before and the entire experience was so fun, it was amazing! Sometimes we forget how beautiful our country is. The most interesting thing outside the agenda is that Salóme’s mom owns the Youth Center so we got to go there in the evenings and it was probably the most fun thing we did outside the agenda because we were all together. The thing I enjoyed the most whilst at the Youth Center was juggling a football with Salóme, I really enjoyed it.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog