Tour around Orihuela

 Second post by Júlíana Þurý.

Today I woke up very tired at 7 because yesterday was a long and fun day with the kids, but I was still very excited about today until we had to go hiking. It was still nice to move around and see the beautiful view on the mountain in Orihuela . We went on a tour of Orihuela to see this beautiful town, then we went to the old house of Miguel Hernāndes and got to know a little about his history, but I thought it was very exciting to see his childhood home.

 

We got to see a private school that was very beautiful and it was really exciting to see kids in uniforms because I had never seen kids in uniform in real life.

 

And then I had dinner and it was said that in Spain it is customary to eat 12 grapes in the last 12 seconds of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog